Classifieds: (links may be dead by now; all spelling in context)
- http://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/2997863073.html – Famous… bike?
- http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=20619566&cat=144 – WHY GOD WHY
- http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=796635 This is from our listener email section. Dan wanted to make Todd cry a little.
Couple of cool events happening soon:
- Sport-Touring.Net National Rally – June 19-20 in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, USA. Clicky-clicky the link for the deets.
- AMA International Women & Motorcycling Conference - July 26-29 in Carson City, Nevada. Same drill.
Joanne the Gearchic is back to share some wisdom with the boys. Or trying to anyway…
“You guys are idiots.“
The Gearchic is back and she wants to share her tips for how to shop for gear! She’s got a handy handout for printing out and tucking into your pocket for when you mosey down to the gear shop. (That way you can pull it out and pretend not to speak English when they come to help you. I think that’d be kinda hilarious.)
Click for Full size
The Five Rules of Buy Club
(not as widespread as Buy Club)
As always, Joanne’s got a ton of info. Go check out all her nuggets of good advice on her site at:
Want to hear yourself on our show? Ridden a bike (like your own) and got an opinion? Got a cool piece of gear or farkle? Got a story? Know some jokes? Record an MP3 (or whatever) and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll throw it on the air and talk about it, too. That’s right, you can be the first on your block to be openly mocked by the Wheelnerds.
Or call our voicemail: (801) 917-4136
Or, leave us a voicemail via Skype! Our skype ID is wheelnerds.
Just go ahead, call, and leave us your story there! (We still read your emails, too, and will answer them on the show). If you got something really cool, shoot us a line and maybe we’ll talk to you live, too.
As always, you can listen to the episode above or download direct here:
To subscribe to the podcast, either hit the link in the sidebar to the right or even right here. Copy that address into podcast listener/getter/subscriber of choice. We’re also listed in the Itunes Store podcast section, just do a search for Wheelnerds.