Classifieds: (links may be dead by now; all spelling in context)
- 1st bike wide glide not dana real 1500cc with new rubber exast…dual saddle bage in mint 15999///in fair shape 13699 but there med miles kept in gradge 1 owner my prise joy but duw t bad excdent cant drive nothing happned to bike in a 9 out 10 bout sun an wife a 1280 sporster,,,,tons extrea on both u buy these will recive leatjer helmeats all books low med miles i can get6 12k an 6999k for 2 but i want to go to great home if u want only the glyde ites 10500 /….u but i gret some ppl dont want sportsters 2000 wised glide 4800 extras good deal…and ill sell the other bike to the soilder fun guys get back from iraq for free,,,u will get all parts tools came with if u want my goyde sites lows fast but great cruser to ppl intrested 1 asked if i did 11399.an give bike to vet sad i would but he never showed,,,,,,so u no they apre finshed 100% but i have picks of 2 the 1200 is set up for bobber i see it u mifgt want the 200 bobbwr low miles for 8999….if i had choce when see it u like oit its set up for 280 dollars i can make the pic u see from stock paint and 5k of extras in barn thsat com with it….call seth the b ike savantive done bikes for the movies and sitcome sons of anarcy…no joke i work for harlet indian vicotrry u want boyh mihgh trade 3 to 6 guns if u like bikes qan wan me set u up with savinggs or < mp5 semi sig soaur or 2 sig misquito an water p22 box 3 clips same 2 pistiols 21 fun rife 1 hunting ore thgatas if u want both we can mke fare >deal…..seth####### firm for 2 u give 1 to trops 9999 firm and500buckes an 650 gift cert to van raymonds…..ps u u byu bothg ill drop price bit an i get my 2 fire ares u save 1k seth ####### U BUY THE GLYSED U MAKE 6 TO 8 K BOBBER
- Awesome Ipod holder: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/mcy/3188874248.html
- Want some seats? http://knoxville.craigslist.org/mcy/3077844581.html
Technically, I guess this week’s guest is Chuck! Also… it could be his awesome NEW ride!
Picture: Not a Buell
It’s a 2012 Kawasaki Versys! It’s maiden trip was an 800 mile slab run from Salt Lake City to San Diego. Came Chuck plenty of time to come up with a list of stuff that must change (being the kind of guy that can’t leave well enough alone). Pictured above is its current state. Here are some mods (and linky links)
- Custom FLAT seat from Terry Adcox (He’ll also do a normal seat. Any bikes, he says): http://stores.ebay.com/adcoxcyclepartsandaccessories
- Anti-vibe bar riser and highway peg mount from Motowerk: http://www.motowerk.com
- RAM universal smartphone X-Grip mount: http://www.amazon.com/RAM-Mount-Universal-X-Grip-Holder/dp/B0055PH0XA
- Nelson-Rigg luggage and an Icon Urban Tank Bag
Want to hear yourself on our show? Ridden a bike (like your own) and got an opinion? Got a cool piece of gear or farkle? Got a story? Know some jokes? Record an MP3 (or whatever) and email it to us at email@example.com. We’ll throw it on the air and talk about it, too. That’s right, you can be the first on your block to be openly mocked by the Wheelnerds.
Or call our voicemail: (801) 917-4136
Or, leave us a voicemail via Skype! Our skype ID is wheelnerds.
Just go ahead, call, and leave us your story there! (We still read your emails, too, and will answer them on the show). If you got something really cool, shoot us a line and maybe we’ll talk to you live, too.
As always, you can listen to the episode above or download direct here:
To subscribe to the podcast, either hit the link in the sidebar to the right or even right here. Copy that address into podcast listener/getter/subscriber of choice. We’re also listed in the Itunes Store podcast section, just do a search for Wheelnerds.