Classifieds: (links may be dead by now; all spelling in context)
- HD Harley Davidson Nightster – http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/mcy/3339555817.html
- Tilting 3-Wheel Motorcycle Patent/Prototype – http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tilting-Three-Wheel-Motorcycle-Patent-and-Prototype-/330807032179?forcev4exp=true
- Beer Bag saddlebags – http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/3338878794.html
Mike Fairman of the Five Five Five
(This is the pic he sent. Really.)
- No bike built after 1975
- No bike over 500cc
- No more than $500 spent on bike and repairs prior to trip
Tennessee to Oregon. No excuses. Lots of beer. Awesomeness ensues. For this year’s trip (Yes, they’ve done it more than once), it was a bunch of hardtail choppers that they welded up themselves from donor bikes. Austin Vince pointed us in Mike’s direction and we’re so glad he did because this is 555 kinds of awesome.
See what I did there? Yeah, I amuse myself. See more info on the guys at:
- The ultimate Chick Bike (possibly maybe NSFW depending on your gig)
- Bike cosplay: https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/10/11/J6oN653aFUqMEZCnVsIUpw2.jpg
- Robocop Bike
Here are the pics from Todd’s email about the sidecar rigs he saw and the… cooler-seat… on the Versys. (christ)
JESUS, WHY. JUST. WHY?
At least, it holds a drink.
We read an email from Sean about his Yamaha FZ6 Fazer but we didn’t post the pic. Cuz I’m a chucklehead. Sean reminded me about it and so here it is. The Fazer and the cool long term exposure with the girlfriend and flashlight!
“Phasers on line, Captain. OH MY!”
Want to hear yourself on our show? Ridden a bike (like your own) and got an opinion? Got a cool piece of gear or farkle? Got a story? Know some jokes? Record an MP3 (or whatever) and email it to us at email@example.com. We’ll throw it on the air and talk about it, too. That’s right, you can be the first on your block to be openly mocked by the Wheelnerds.
Or call our voicemail: (801) 917-4136
Or, leave us a voicemail via Skype! Our skype ID is wheelnerds.
Just go ahead, call, and leave us your story there! (We still read your emails, too, and will answer them on the show). If you got something really cool, shoot us a line and maybe we’ll talk to you live, too.
As always, you can listen to the episode above or download direct here:
To subscribe to the podcast, either hit the link in the sidebar to the right or even right here. Copy that address into podcast listener/getter/subscriber of choice. We’re also listed in the Itunes Store podcast section, just do a search for Wheelnerds.